Subject: [amos-list] Optimized version of AmosPro Compiler ?
From: Michel Donat <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Pietro Ghizzoni <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 May 1999 21:28:39 +0100

From: Michel Donat <[email-masked]>

Hello Pietro

Le 08-Mai-99, Pietro Ghizzoni a ï¿½crit:

> Run the Compiler Shell, and deactivate the "Copy libraries to RamDisk"
> function in the Compiler Shell config and try again.

 Is possible to have a optimized version of compiler for 030,040,060 ?
 for use it with a ascii source , because the tokenise phase is too slow
 with my big source >16000 lignes and >570000 text length :-)

-- 
 Bye+

 Michel.

------------------------------------------

  E-Mail: [email-masked]

------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wanting to get back in touch with old friends?
http://www.onelist.com
Reunite through a ONElist community.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html